By utilizing our expanded in-house test and measurement equipment, we are ready to provide best-in-class verification for all your optic coating specifications.
We provide in-house reflection and transmission spectral performance measurements ranging from 185nm to 50µm wavelengths.
- Perkin Elmer Lambda 950 UV-Vis-NIR (2 machines measuring 185nm – 3300nm)
- Perkin Elmer Lambda 900 UV-Vis-NIR (185nm – 3300nm)
- Perkin Elmer 983 IR (LWIR) (2.5 – 50 µm)
- Olis 983 IR spectrophotometer, with variable angle (2.5 – 40um)
Our Environmental Chambers:
- Associated Environmental LHE 1.5 Chamber: 20% – 98% RH, -18ºC – +65°C
- Tenney JR Temperature Environmental Test Chamber: -70°C – 200°C
Our available Mil-Spec and ISO Standard testing methods:
- ISO 9211-4
- ISO 9022-1
AccuCoat's typical in-house optic testing includes:
- Moderate and Severe Abrasion
- Humidity Cycling
- Temperature Cycling
- Water Solubility
- Salt Solubility
- Solubility and Cleanability
Additional optic durability tests are available from our certified lab partners:
- Salt Spray Fog
- Laser Damage Testing
Other tests per customer request may be available, so please inquire if you do not see what you need above.