AccuCoat provides our customers with a wide range of standard and custom beam splitter and filter coating options applied to glass, crystal or plastic substrates. Our thin film design software programs allow us to create the best coating solution for your needs. We also offer small run prototyping services to be certain that our coatings will be the ideal option for your high volume requirements.
TYPICAL TYPES OF FILTERS
- long-pass & short-pass edge filters
- immersed and non-immersed design dichroic beam splitters
- attenuation filters
- hot mirrors, cold mirrors
- beam combiners
- neutral density filters
Read our Technical Note on Beamsplitters: Divide, combine & conquer.
New to Coatings? Before you send that RFQ, download our tips - Top Specs for Coatings on Glass.
Need help with plastic coatings? Download our handy and shareable Top Specs on Coatings on Plastic
Have Large Materials that need coating? We can deliver custom coatings on glass, metal and plastic materials - up to 350 mm
Utilizing our in-house measurement equipment capabilities, we are ready to meet your specific requirements.
Our coatings have been tested to meet Military Specifications, ISO Standards, and High Laser Damage Threshold tests (LDT).
- Bar-Code Scanners
- Heads-Up Display
- Advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS)
- Fiber Optics
- Lasers used to steer or direct beam, beam splitter with AR Coatings or fold mirrors
- Illumination Systems - Xenon lamps for semiconductor, UV light sources - Medical uses and LED
- Range Finders
- Virtual Reality (VR)
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Vision assistance eReaders