Current Open Positions
Machine Technician – Vacuum Coating Machine Operator
Humbolt Street, Rochester NY
Machine Technician is responsible for the preparation and operation of thin deposition chamber for optical coatings. This is a full-time position, working closely on parts for our customers.
- Setup/ Operate and maintain high vacuum thin-film coating chambers.
- Inspection – Optical Components for visual and dimensional specifications
- Maintain documentation to track parts through the production process.
- Complete inspection and certification paperwork
- Cleaning and setup of Optical parts in required tooling
- Blueprint and documentation reading
- Production machine setup and maintenance
- Optics experience “handling and cleaning”, and Molded Parts inspection a plus
- Neatness and attention to detail a must
- Basic math skills, reading, and writing of production records required
- Inspection experience, a plus.
- Willing to learn, able to read written instructions, and follow written and verbal procedures
- Ability to read production documentation and basic part prints.
- Must be able to use basic tools (screwdriver, wrench, etc.) to make simple adjustments to tooling for product fit.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time, 1-2 hours, bench work, and good visual acuity.
- Able to lift a maximum of 30 pounds.
Optics Manufacturing Associate
Optics Manufacturing Associate is responsible for the handling of customer parts.
• Preparation of incoming goods for optical coatings – Glass, Plastic and Metal Optics
• Cleaning of parts as required
• Maintain documentation to track parts through the production process
• Tool set-up and preparation of production jobs
• Inspection and packing of the finished product
For more information or to apply, please submit your resume and work-related references to email@example.com
AccuCoat Inc. is a world-class optical coating facility producing a wide range of thin-film optical coatings such as anti-reflective, beam splitters, dichroic and metal mirrors, filters, and ITO coatings for global customers. Conveniently located in Rochester, NY. Privately owned and highly accomplished firm.